Monday, July 21, 2008

HEALTH CARNIVAL

HEALTH CARNIVAL 17/07/08
Last week my college organize a health carnival with an event bout presentation competition, and others(etc: best present, best.......)


da early morning....where we preparing our things u see everyone busying, except me because a small place with 20++ ppl, how i gonna gt in and help? some ppl might injure cause of my HUGE size tummy....hahaha,XD



Ladies and gentlemen, things begin with a "exciting'' speech by a charming YB...




LOOK at my friend, they so serious bout their jobs, hahaha.......ohya, my group presentation about maskuskeletial......easily mean , mucle and bone..



this is our big family photo....haha.....c my cute tutor in da middle....



and then....CONGRATULATION....TAHNIAH DAN SYABAS....恭喜恭喜.....!!!!

OUR group.....CHAMPION in presentation event.....yuhoooo~~~.......(TvT)y...

thx 2 , Ngan Siew Lee, Samat, Annie who present, and, Chong, Lieu Sheue Jiun, n juz now 3 of them who help in presentation.....and all felow in this group who help alotz......
tank ku berie mark o!!!

note : me involve in slide preparing 2...^^

No comments: